Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Pain is Back

I am finding it more and more difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position. The big 3 - my lower back, shoulders, and hips - are making me feel old before my time once again. Of course my throat hurts from just having a tonsillectomy, but that does not worry me as I am confident that that pain will go away as my throat heals. It is these other three that are cause for great concern. Early on in my chemo sessions I was able to stop using my pain meds because the chemo was reducing the size of the tumors that were responsible for causing the pain. Therefore, if I am to reverse the logic of my earlier experiment, the increase in pain and need for pain medication leads me to believe that the tumors are growing once more and once again causing pain. Upon notifying my doc of the return of the pain he wants me in to get a MRI done to verify what I fear is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment