Saturday, June 26, 2010

Uno mas

Number five is done. One more round to go. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is starting to feel good. My resolve was challenged after round four, but I can see the finish line and I am going to make it!!

As you can tell from Anna's post, not really sure what to get out of the last round of scans. Would have helped greatly to have my doc there to give us the update. Don't know if some of the growths were never there to begin with (which I doubt) or if the chemo has destroyed them (which I hope). All in all I walked away from that appointment with many unanswered questions which is very frustrating. I may try to call my regular doc sometime soon to see if I can get some more answers from him.

Not much really else to report right now. Recovery is proceeding similar to past episodes. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Josh, you continue to inspire me, and my wife and I are both continuing to pray for you ( praying for healing, continued positive progress / results, and full remission)! Strong arms continue to be around you, and know that you have a fan club that runs the race with you. God bless you, my friend. TOM MARCOTTE

    ReplyDelete