Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quick update

I think I may have scared everybody off with that last post. Noticed that nobody wanted to comment on that one. I just wanted to reassure everybody that I am fine. I haven't gone off the deep end...yet.

I have been feeling good the past couple of days: working out pretty hard every morning and getting some actual work done during the day. Ethan with his World Cup watching is a bit of distraction and I find myself being sucked into watching a little too often. My patience still isn't what it used to be, especially with the kids home for the summer and their constant "I'm bored" chant. But I think that would wear on even the most patient of parents.

Round 5 is coming up next week. I will head down to Houston either late Tuesday night or really early on Wednesday morning. I have scans again on Wednesday and then the Wonder Juice will be administered on Thursday. They originally had me set to start at 6 pm with the whole process lasting 7 hours. Fortunately, I was able to convince them to change that because I personally don't like leaving Houston at 1 am (or later) to head back home. Don't know how much I will learn from the scans this time because my doc is on vacation and I will be meeting with a different doc in his absence.

Here's to more shrinkage!!!

3 comments:

  1. Josh,

    We will be praying for you this week. Glad to know about your blog. Susan, Daniel and I all three had you come to mind yesterday and Colleen Loveland sent me the blog address. Is there anything we can do to help while you are in Houston? If you need to drop Ethan off at our house at any point, just say the word.

    As you said in today's post - here's to more shrinkage!

    Greg Ligon
    greg.ligon@leadnet.org
    214.912.0497

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Greg! We really appreciate the offer of help and we'll take you up on it at some point. For this trip, we're covered (it's MUCH easier in the summer time when we're not trying to juggle school schedules).

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete