Friday, May 14, 2010

Day after round three

Well, if you read Anna's blog before this one you heard the good news. My tumors reduced in size by 50 percent! This is indeed good news. Only twenty percent of people have this kind of response. Turns out my little pain experiment appears to be a success.

So I asked the doc given that it goes down 50% after just two rounds then after completing the six rounds he wants to go, logically the tumors should go away, right? Not so. He said that they aren't clever enough yet to totally get rid of the tumors. I just want to say that I am out to prove him wrong. I am emboldened by this first set of results and through prayer, diet, and exercise on my end, and the chemo on his end, I WILL BEAT MY NOMA!

Also wanted to give another big shout out to my family for all their love and support. They were there with me again yesterday, crowding up the little patient room, waiting with baited breath to hear what the doc had to say about the scan results. Especially want to again thank my little bro. Talking to the nurse that was administering my chemo, she shared that her father had to wait 3 months to get into MD Anderson and that was very typical. Through my little bro's connections, I got in within a couple of weeks, and part of that delay was because the doc was on vacation. Thanks again, bro!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I am celebrating that victory with you!!!
    Pastor Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God! That is amazing news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, Praise God!! This is great news indeed, and we are continuing to run the race with you. Sending you prayers and encouragement from Houston!! Strong arms around you, my friend. TOMMY & CELANI MARCOTTE

    ReplyDelete