Sunday, March 13, 2011

Update

I'm sorry but my deteriorating condition as of late has made it more and more difficult for me to post blogs. So for those of  you who are looking for a source of info on my status please check out my brother's blog at http://heartofalonelyhunter.blogspot.com/.  I think he does a good job summarizing my current condition. You will also get info about my father's status which is also taking its toll on our family.

I am also posting small updates on my Facebook page as I see fit.

Thanks again for all the prayers and please keep them coming. This is a very difficult time for me right now and I can use all the help I can get.

2 comments:

  1. Evie Adomait (nee Van Sligtenhorst)March 13, 2011 at 4:59 PM

    Hi Josh
    I will pray for you and your dad.

    Today in church we sang this song and I hope it gives some measure of hope and comfort.


    He Will Come and Save You

    Verse 1
    Say to those who are fearful hearted
    Do not be afraid
    The Lord your God is strong with His mighty arms
    When you call on his name
    He will come and save.

    Verse 2
    Say to those who are broken hearted
    Do not lose your faith
    The Lord your God is strong with his loving arms
    When you call on His name
    He will come and save.

    Bridge
    He is our refuge in the day of trouble
    He is our shelter in the time of storm
    He is our tower in the day of sorrow
    Our fortress in the time of war

    Chorus
    He will come and save you
    He will come and save you
    Say to the weary one,
    Your God will surely come
    He will come and save you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Van SligtenhorstMarch 14, 2011 at 8:14 AM

    Here in Owen Sound Ontario we are praying for you. I am praying for a miracle--Jesus raised the dead so all things are possible. Last year at our church God completely healed a friend of ours who had staqe 4 Lymphoma cancer. So our faith concerning you and your dad is hgh. I am following Isaac's blog but I wanted to tell you this. Love Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Rick

    ReplyDelete